Need To Declutter the Office? We Can Handle It.
Junk Ninja offers a Commercial Junk Removal Service Guarantee for Ottawa businesses, Government sectors, real estate agents, general contractors, and property management companies. With a diverse clientele, we accommodate every job type and our friendly staff will answer all your commercial garbage removal questions! We have coordinated numerous large-scale commercial trash removal from warehouse and factory cleanouts to multi-floor office cleanouts; we have the experience to coordinate every situation.
Junk Ninja Gives You a Free, No-Obligation Estimate Before Any Junk Removal
Hover over the fractions to help picture what your estimated removal price is.
Our trucks are 12ft (L) x 8ft (W) x 6ft (H).
Safe Handling & Removal of Office Junk in Ottawa
Once upon a time, offices would throw their old electronics, furniture and other miscellany that they didn’t need into a dumpster which would be taken to a landfill. Nowadays, businesses need to be more conscious of the environment and how they either protect or harm it. The problem is many businesses don’t have the time or human resources to dedicate to disposing of old office equipment properly.
By letting Junk Ninja remove your commercial garbage in Ottawa, you’re getting peace of mind knowing that it’s being disposed of properly. From computers and phones to printers, chairs and desks, just let us know what you need to get rid of and we’ll give you a clear estimate. Then one of our experienced, friendly Junk Ninja crews will haul away your Ottawa e-waste in a clean, safe and environmentally friendly manner.
Read on for more insights What Do We Need for Junk Removal In Ottawa & How Will We Do It?.
Junk Ninja’s Commitment to Service
Junk Ninja prides itself on serving Ottawa communities with the highest standard of quality. When you contact us for Ottawa commercial junk removal services, you are guaranteed to get the following:
- Upfront Pricing: Pricing is standardized & consistent.
- Safe and on-time Service: We show up on time & prepared to work.
- We recycle and Donate: We donate all reusable items to charity.
- Licensed and Insured: We are licensed as a commercial waste hauler & fully insured.
- Simplified Billing Process: Billing is simplified with Net 30 day invoicing.
Our Customers Love Our Ottawa Junk Removal Services
Fantastic Service . Guys showed up and did amazing job! . They were polite and professional. I would recommend to my friends in a heart beat. I shopped around for a while and overall they have the best prices per volume. Great company. They were really fast as well.
I have used Junk Ninja twice in the last year and a half. Both times they were on time, professional and easy to work with. I called them Saturday in hopes for a Monday (Labor Day) pick up and was completely surprised they could do it!! I highly recommend their service and will definitely use them again in the future!
My case was a basement purge of 15 years of storage and neglect. This was a huge issue for me to the point I just could not deal with it so it kept accumulating. Finally decided it was time and cal and I was very glad I did .Amazing Companyu
I used Junk Ninja on November 30, 2019. They were on time. The staff was gracious and hard working. It is easier to part with your stuff when they give some to charities has well.
Junk Ninja’s Service Areas in the Metropolitan Ottawa Region
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of commercial waste do you take?
How can I prepare for commercial junk removal in Ottawa?
- Create a detailed list of everything you want to get rid of.
- Find all listed items and place them together near the exit without obstructing walkways and doorways.
- Determine what can be recycled, or donated for reuse
- Call us to set a time for junk removal
- Point out the junk to be removed when we arrive.
Why shouldn’t I put my e-waste in the normal trash?
I have an entire office worth of computers and monitors that need to go. Can you remove them in one day?
Are there laws and regulations governing the disposal of e-waste in Canada?
- The Federal Government regulates toxic substances, and regulates the movement and transfer of hazardous waste between provinces and countries. They also establish legislation such as the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA 1999).
- Provincial and Territorial Governments also regulate intra-provincial movements of waste and also control & liscense waste generators, carriers, and treatment facilities
- Municipal Governments are those which have the strongest impact on day-to-day collection and disposal of e-waste. They oversee waste management services and may impose local landfill bans. The City of Ottawa does not allow for e-waste to be disposed of in its landfills.
Please Enter Your Postal Code To Check Availability In Your Area
"*" indicates required fields